Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Here's this week's sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday...


Here's my take on it...



Materials:
Paper: Misc. Bazzill cardstock, Lawn Fawn - Bright Side Collection
Stamps/Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Dawn's Clear Stamps - Nellie Snellen - With Flowers 001
Cutting/Embossing: PTI - Parisian Doily, Spellbinder's Nestabilities - Standard Circles
Misc.: Copic markers, Amuse - Silky Crush Ribbon - French Roast, Paper flowers and brads

10 comments:

  1. Heidi, Such a lovely spring card! Sweet Stamp! I love your nesti too!
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your purples. Thats such a sweet image. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun dollie. I love your sweet image. Your colors and DP are so cute. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little girl and I love the gorgeous purples! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what pretty colors together! I just love that wonderful stamp you used and colored so perfectly. A really beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heidi, what a little cutie. I do love this image she is so sweet, and your pretty colours and embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, how sweet it is!! Such a darling little image and colored so fabulously! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet, gorgeous little image & great colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, purple and yellow...that is my favorite color in pansies and what a gorgeous combo in your image and on your card. So pretty!! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heidi,
    This is just the sweetest! What a great image and love you colors. So glad you could join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete