Sunday, October 23, 2011

DeNami Color Challenge

Here's this month's color challenge over at DeNami Designs...

The colors are Golden Tangerine, Charcoal, Chocolate Brown, Lime and White/ Cream.

Here's my card:


It's probably hard to see in this photo, but the bat is popped up on the moon - I traced a bat and cut this out - I will have to find the cute punch that can just do this! And, I couldn't decide if golden tangerine was yellow or orange, so I used both :-).

Materials:
Paper: Misc. Bazzill cardstock
Stamps/Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa, DeNami Designs - P93 Large Winter Tree and F206 Happy Halloween
Cutting/Embossing: Spellbinder's Nestabilities - Standard Circles, Martha Stewart Punches - fence and grass
Misc.: FlowerSoft - Autumn, ribbon from Michael's

6 comments:

  1. Exquisite detail on the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could this be any more yummy! Ohh my gosh...LOVE it and the colors are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card couldn't be more perfect, Heidi! You did an AMAZING job with these colors! I'm loving the flower soft on the tree- it looks so great!

    Thanks for joining us in the DeNami Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I love your cutout bat! So many great touches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great spooky tree! LOVE the flower soft!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing scene Heidi! Thanks so much for playing along with DeNami Design!

    ReplyDelete