I'm ready to continue plugging away on Christmas cards, so I was anxious for the Online Card Class, "Merry Making," to get started... and it did not disappoint.
Today's theme: Holiday Backgrounds
I'm going to try and go back at some point and do the die cutting, as well, but I tried to combine both Jennifer and Kristina's techniques into the one card. It's also getting to the time of making duplicates to increase the numbers of Christmas cards in my stash, so I'm going to try and make multiples this week, too. These cards really weren't too difficult to make in multiples.
Paper: Watercolor paper (canson xl), Bazzill cardstock and Neenah solar white
Stamps/Inks: Hero Arts - Designer Snowflakes, Distress Oxides - peacock feather, faded jeans, and black soot, Versamark, Mama Elephant - Season's Greetings, MFT - Hand Lettered Holiday
Cutting/Embossing: Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder, Judikins Opaque white, PTI - Wonderful Words (holiday)
Misc: none


No comments:
Post a Comment