Friday, March 7, 2014

Addicted to CAS Challenge

I heard about this challenge over at Addicted to CAS, and it seemed perfect for all the thank you's and announcement ideas I've been thinking about over the last couple of weeks.

So, here it is!


Materials
Paper: DP, misc. Bazzill cardstock, Neenah - Solar white
Stamps/Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, HA - CL662 New Baby, Lawn Fawn - Claire's ABCs
Cutting/Embossing/Stencil: HA - Baby Motifs, Wplus 9 - Clear Cut Stackers - Pinking Squares
Misc.: Glossy accents, copic markers, dimensional adhesive




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - your little elephant is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stitched ellie on the dsp! It looks so cute on the little piece that looks like a fabric square. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, love the repetition of dots and this image is fabulous. I love that you created a baby thank you card. So glad you shared this fabulous project with us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete