Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge Blog

Here's this week's challenge over at the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog!


Here's mine:




Materials:
Paper: Neenah - Solar White, misc. Bazzill cardstock
Stamps/Inks: Memento - Cottage Ivy and Tuxedo Black, Colorbox - Frost White, Lawn Fawn - Let it Snow and Critters in the Snow
Cutting/Embossing: Memory Box tag die, Dee's Distinctively Dies - Christmas Stacker Tree
Misc.: Copic markers, ribbon/May Arts twine, dimensional adhesive, Christmas tree button, Mister Huey's Mists - blizzard and opaque white, candy cane stickles

5 comments:

  1. Your tag turned out awesome! I was just at a crafty event yesterday where we saw someone use that same Stacker Tree die and we were dying to know who manufactured it and then I happened across your darling tag on Pinterest today and was so excited to see you list it in your materials! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the starry night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so totally cute.. love the cool tree you added.. thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome tag! I really like the colors that you used and the tree button at the top! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tag!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xoxo Tamara

    ReplyDelete