Friday, February 22, 2013

Update

The early part of February was rotten for me, so I haven't updated here in a bit. Having rounded that corner, I look forward to more regular posting.... and I haven't been completely idle - just a little quiet on the blog as life has calmed down and slowly returned to a more normal level of busy-ness.

Some knitting...




This is for the MD who finally figured me out - and took care of me, staying late on Valentine's Day and ending two weeks of unpleasantness! Hopefully she will enjoy it - it was a fun knit, and I want more kits and more colors, because I am a little sad to give it away, because I like it A LOT. Will need to get started on one for myself, soon.

Pattern: Malabrigo Linen Stitch Scarf
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted (kit from The Yarnery)
Needle: Size 11 circular

And a card...



(Inspired by the last few days of the Online CAS II Card class that I took - and was unable to finish until now).

Materials:
Paper: Neenah - Solar White, misc. Bazzill cardstock
Stamps/Inks: Colorbox - Frost White, Memento - Paris Dusk - Technique Tuesday - Happyville - Balloon
Cutting/Embossing: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinder's Nestabilities - Standard Circles, Memory Box - Cloud dies
Misc. Dimensional adhesive, jewel embellishments


And some pretty flowers that I received last week...




(Photo taken so J. can see what the florist put together for me - thank you so much, they are beautiful and still looking good, a week later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment