Sunday, December 9, 2012

12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist/Lawnscaping Challenge

I've really been enjoying the 12 Tags of Christmas (with a Feminine Twist) featured on Ellen Hutson's the CLASSroom. And I love Lawn Fawn and Lawnscaping Challenges, so I decided to combine the two...

Here's my tag ---



I was inspired by Julia Stainton's tag with the die cut sentiment, embossing, and use of distress stains. I also liked Jennifer McGuire's tag with the branch and bird!

Materials:
Paper: Kraft, misc. Bazzill cardstock
Stamps/Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa, Lawn Fawn - Winter Owl, MSS - Woodgrain background stamp
Cutting/Embossing: Wplus9 - Seasonal Sentiments die, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Memory Box Die
Misc.: Copic markers, stardust stickles, dimensional adhesive, button, May Arts twine, EH ribbon, liquid pearls, TH Distress Stain - Picket Fence,

5 comments:

  1. What a clever way to use that owl ... love the embossed night sky too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this tag came out fabulously!! :) thank you for playing a long with lawnscaping challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh...super cute tag!!
    love your coloring too
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag! I totally love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete