"Today we have a fun challenge in store for you! Dust 'Em Off!!!!! Do you have something in your stash that you haven't used in a while? A stamp, some glitter? Embossing powder? Ink? Well now is the time to drag that puppy out and put it to use!!!!"
Here's my take on the challenge:
These are some stamps that were purchased during ScrapFest, but I hadn't inked up before! And, I used some embossing powder that's probably at least 15 years old, that I just recently rediscovered in my stash. It may be hard to tell from this photo, but the crystal embossing powder is kind of holographic in sparkle and is embossed on top of the vellum.
Paper: Misc. Bazzill cardstock, Neenah - Solar White, misc. Bazzill cardstock, Vellum, kraft, Lawn Fawn DP
Stamps/Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Lawn Fawn -Let it Snow and Sweet Christmas, Versamark, Market Street Stamps - Woodgrain background stamp, Amuse/Fresh Ink - Mojito and Evergreen, TH Distress Ink - Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers
Cutting/Embossing: Spellbinder's Nestabilities - Standard Circles, Sandylion Crystal Embossing Powder
Misc.: Copic markers, dimensional adhesive



Aw, I love this so much! Such a cute idea. Really darling card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
ReplyDeleteJust saw this on Flickr and thought what a super sweet card! LOVE it - such fab design! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin
ReplyDeleteThis is so darn clever! I am in love with this. LOVE LOVE LVOE LOVE! Makes me so happy just to look at it!
ReplyDeleteThis is just precious, such a clever idea!
ReplyDelete