Sunday, July 22, 2012

DeNami Addict Challenge #3

Here's this month's challenge over at Confessions of a DeNami Addict... a sketch!

Here's my take on it:


Ever since my order came for some supplies from Stretch Your Stamps, I have been obsessing over this new glitter technique (stamping on glitter). I thought it would be good for using in a snow globe. Anyway, needless to say, there is glitter all over the place :-).

Materials:
Paper: Misc. Bazzill cardstock, Neenah - Solar White, Imaginisce - 003358
Stamps/Inks: Staz On - Black, DeNami -Elf Chickie, Lawn Fawn - Lunar Lights and Critters in the Snow
Cutting/Embossing: A Muse Studio - Snowglobe Die Cut, Glitter Ritz - Cool, Double sided tape paper
Misc.: Jewel embellishments, Marvy Markers, twine from The Twinery

4 comments:

  1. Ohh my gosh, your little snow globe is ADORABLE and I love the twine accent. What a great take on my little sketch, thanks so much for joining us this month over at DeNami Addict!

    PS: you simply much share this new little technique of yours. ;) Way adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like the cutest card ever, Heidi! I have been playing around with glitter a little bit. I'd like to learn how to stamp on glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this card is just adorable! I haven't seen the Elf Chickie used yet, so this card makes me SUPER happy. GREAT job on using your new goodness and also taking on the DeNami Addict challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card! fabulous design!!!

    ReplyDelete