Ugh, the craft room is under construction, as the new window was just put in, and everything is still not in place. It's so much easier to find things when they aren't stacked on top of each other and pushed into corners!
Here's my take on it:
This card is for a very special young man who is graduating from high school. School colors are grey and red.
Materials:
Paper: Neenah - Solar White, misc. Bazzill cardstock,
Stamps/Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black and Ladybug, Versamark, Hero Arts - Chevron background stamp, Amuse - Cranberry ink, DeNami - E128 Graduation Owl, PF48 Thoughtful Greetings set,
Cutting/Embossing: Spellbinder's Nestabilities - Standard Circles,
Misc.: Copic markers, google-y eyes, twine from The Twinery, Liquid Pearls - ruby red and onyx black, dimensional adhesive


This card is darling, Heidi! I love those googly eyes on the owl!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in the DeNami Sketch Challenge!
That owlie grad card is adorable! Those chevrons in the background really make your design pop. I love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with this month's DeNami challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME card!!! I LOVE the chevrons in the background and how you incorporated the school colors!! And that owl is TOTALLY ADORABLE with his wiggly eyes!!! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Design Sketch Challenge!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! I love that you used the graduate's school colors too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great take on the sketch! Perfect card for the grad!
ReplyDeleteHeidi -- what a great card! Love those googly eyes! You definitely nailed that sketch! :)
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to pop in and say how much I appreciate your sweet comments on my blog and you becoming a new follower! :
In fact, you were the winner of my blog giveaway! Can you email your address to ima_spursfan at yahoo dot com? Congrats and thanks again for stopping by! :)