Monday, January 30, 2012

DeNami Challenge #12

Here's DeNami's first challenge of 2012... Anything goes!!

Here's mine...

Let's just say that this card was pretty challenging for me -- had to reverse the chickies to face towards the right, mask out the footballs, etc., etc. I think if I had thought the amount of work through, I might have had other thoughts. Also - I need some cheerleader chickies!!! Anyway, it will work for a Thank You for the people hosting the Super Bowl party we'll be attending this weekend.
Materials
Paper: Misc. Bazzill cardstock
Stamps/Inks: Memento - Tuxedo black and rich cocoa, DeNami - All Star chickies, three winter trees
Cutting/embossing: Martha Stewart craft punch - grass
Misc.: Yellow stickles, Copic markers

10 comments:

  1. That is SO clever!! What a great creation for a Super Bowl Party thank you :). You picked some awesome DeNami stamps for your entry in the DeNami Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING, Heidi! You were SO creative with this card! I agree, I think you will need the Cheerleader Chickie for future cards..... ;)

    Thanks for joining us in the DeNami challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! So creative! Yes, cheerleader chickies would go so well with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a genius little scene!! This card is a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, been there done that-- with how much work was involved once you start a card and it becomes rather complicated or fussy and you plug on through. I like your theme very much. I haven't seen any like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the two groups of huddled up football player chickies!!! AWESOME!!! Such a perfect card to give to the hosts of a Super Bowl party!!! Hope you have a SUPER FUN time!!! And I do agree that cheerleader chickies would be a GREAT addition to your collection! *wink* Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Design Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun..."The chickie bowl!" Very clever card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is this! Lots of work, but well worth it...it's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being named winner of the DeNami Anything Goes challenge with this fantastic and fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! And so perfect for this time of year! So very creative. Thanks for playing along with DeNami Design!

    ReplyDelete